The Impact of Customer Reviews
- 72% of customers won't take action before they read some reviews.
- More than 1/2 of consumers won't use a business if it has less than a 4* rating.
- 86% of consumers would consider writing a review for a business. (If you make it easy!)
- 71% of millennials search consumer reviews of professional services.
- 95% of travelers read reviews prior to booking.
- Google accounts for 57.5% of all reviews worldwide.
- 63.6% of consumers visit Google to check for reviews of a business.
- 98% of Yelp’s visitors purchased from a business they found on the site.
- Facebook affects more than 50% of consumers’ purchase decisions.
- Reviews are the most crucial part of the purchase decision for 90% of US customers.
Custom Review Site For Your Business.
We make it easy for clients and customers to leave positive reviews.
Repair Your Reputation With New Reviews
By consistently adding multiple online reviews you can quickly bring up your business rating.
Online Review Management Dashboard
Weekly reports, reply directly from your dashboard or go to review site in 1 click.
Enjoy Business Growth From Positive Reviews
We help you jump start a healthy online reputation generating in more leads for your business.
Review Building Made Easy As 1-2-3
86% of consumers are willing to leave a review for a business... if you make it easy for them.
- You can send them to your customized review site.
- They can choose their experience.
- They can leave a review.
Get Reviews On Your Favorite Review Sites
You choose where you want to build more reviews on popular review site platforms - Google, Facebook, Yelp, Yellowpages, etc.
Then use strategy to push down old negative reviews on some sites and then build up reviews on other sites, so you will have a large array of multiple online reviews.
Filter Out Negative Online Reviews
If there is a customer or client who was not satisfied with their service - now you have the opportunity to "catch" that review before it goes public.
Our system gives the customer an opportunity to air their grievances in private - not public.
Your unhappy customers will have the opportunity to convey their issues and concerns directly to you. Then you will have the opportunity to address their issues privately and come to a resolution and make things right again.
Your Review Management Dashboard
You can manage all your reviews from all your favorite review sites on your own review management dashboard. This dashboard will monitor your reviews on a monthly, weekly or daily basis (plans vary).
You can reply to client reviews from within your dashboard or go to the review site in 1 click. We make it easy for you to manage all your reviews in one place.
Need Help Responding To Negative Reviews?
There is a strategy when responding to negative reviews. As a business owner it's easy to take negative reviews personally, but your response is important to convey your professionalism in receiving all feedback and dedication to making your customers happy.
More importantly, remember that your responses are really meant to appeal to consumers who are checking out your reviews before they purchase. We can show you the proper way to respond to any negative reviews you may have.
Let's lighten things up a bit and have a laugh on us - enjoy this video on how NOT to respond to negative reviews.
And be sure and give us a call, so we can help you get some great online reviews!